Fair Warning

OK!  So here it is, I need an outlet for my ever loving fucking mind!

I am not a great writer, I have no passion to be the next great mommy blogger or DIY internet sensation.  Nope, not me.  I'm your average single mom, with a crazy story, who has lived a crazy life and fuck it, I'm going to write about it.

I like to use curse words because all day using the term, "Sugar plum fairy tales" doesn't quite cut it for me.  So expect some random fuck, fuckity, no fucks given, etc to pop in and out of my vocabulary, so if that offends you, well... Get the fuck out.

I will try to be respectful, but these are my words and my thoughts, so if you care to comment please be mindful of that.  Not that I give a shit (sugar) about what you think, I need this to be a positive environment for myself and my readers, and maybe a laugh here and there.

I am hoping that you mom's out there can relate to what I am going through, what I am thinking and writing about and can find some comfort knowing that you are not alone in this crazy fucked up world.  For those who are not moms, perhaps you may find something you can relate to or just enjoy the read, I dunno chive on or some shit.

That said, this should be fun and I look forward to using this as an outlet and putting myself out there into the world.

Cheers!
Terri xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning has been given, now lets do the intro - ish

Mom, Part 1. *Warning, read at your own discretion, some content may be disturbing to some readers*

I am my own worst enemy